Archive for September, 2011
–This was save as draft yesterday but I forgot to hit the publish button when I am done. So here I’m posting it a day late again. Tehee
I feel and pray for those who were affected by typhoon Pedring. I was really paranoid that I hardly slept the whole night yesterday due to the hurling sound, afraid that another Ondoy would take place.
- So thankful that we are safe and no major damage caused by typhoon Pedring that came yesterday within NCR and other nearby regions, class in all levels were suspended and I did not dare go out to brave the storm to report to work, it’s better off to be on safe side than be sorry in the end.
- Family time yesterday
- was able to squeeze in some time to do the laundry
- Lemon iced tea
- Champorado for breakfast. Yum!
- Pinakbet for Lunch
- Long hours of sleep
- Laptop issues fixed
- Unexpected funds, just in time when we badly needs it.
- Coffee. coffee!
- Re listed items sold out!
To know how this started and credits of the header, click here.
A. Age: 3_
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry
D. Dogs: Askals
E. Essential start to your day: Hot coffee
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: 5’_”
I. Instruments you play: None
J. Job title: Office staff
K. Kids: 2
L. Live: Happily ever after
M. Mother’s name: Mely
N. Nicknames: Dez
O. Overnight hospital stays: don’t like
P. Pet peeve: cig smoke
Q. Quote from a movie:“Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”
R. Right or left handed: Both
S. Siblings: many
T. Time you wake up: around4-5am
V. Vegetable you hate: none
W. What makes you run late: bed weather
X. X-Rays you’ve had:chest
Y. Yummy food that you make: pancakes. ahaha
Z. Zoo animal:birds
1. If you could put a spell on someone, who would it be and why?
I’d put a spell on corrupt politicians, so that they will be able to bring back the taxpayers money that they stole.
2. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
Those moments after I graduated from college and make things right after that.
3.If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Those times when I wasn’t able to manage my finances wisely and fix all those bad credit loans and start again on a clean slate.
4. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
None that I can think of.
5. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Oh can’t think of any right now. ahaha
6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
that habit of procrastination
7. Describe yourself in one word.
8. List your top three memes that you like to respond to.
Saturday 9, Sunday stealing, Mellow yellow monday.
9. Why do you blog?
To keep me sane despite this crazy world
Already Facebook’s photo collection has a staggering 140 billion photos, that’s over 10,000 times larger than the Library of Congress.
Read more HERE
One of the best experiences for every traveler is going on a food trip to different places that they’ve been in, indulging into sumptuous meals and trying out different cuisines and specialty foods. DH was able to eat in a Mexican Restaurant when they went to Australia and passed by this alley where you could find most of the “international” restos. He was all praised with their ever famous tacos and burritos. Hopping in from one after another food house really made his trip more exciting.
The next place to visit would be (God willing and with all of us including the kids this time) to the US, Some of DH’s relatives is inviting us for a vacation. Hope that we can try out the Boston restaurants this time. As early as now, we are doing research and hitting the Boston restaurant guide Keyword upon searching into the internet. We’ve been using the Chinese restaurants Boston Keyword too to find the nicest and must try chinese restos there. It will definitely be a fun and tummy-filled memorable vacation for the whole family if ever.