Archive for March, 2011
1. Looking back at it now, how were your holidays and your time on New Year’s Eve?
As always, happy and memorable one.
2. Do you have any unusual collections?
Nothing unusual, just the typical ones like key chains.
3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do?
Definitely the one who could do all the household chores for me 😉
4. What is one thing that makes you cry?
5. What do you love to do on the weekend?
Laze around, which rarely happens since I am still busy on weekend. lol!
6. Do you and your family get along?
Get along pretty well, yes!
7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
None that I remember.
8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something?
Some close friends or DH.
9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line?
My office bag, got it via Ebay 🙂
The financial economy of the world market does not look good right now. Though financial analysts say that the world recession, particularly in the United States, is over, many are still feeling its effects. Thousands are still jobless, many families are still losing their homes, and everyone is struggling with the increasing prices of basic goods, without having parallel increases to their salaries.
Saving money has become one of the most important things a family needs to do in order to survive today’s struggling economy. Wise spending is encouraged and from there, stores and business owners followed suit. They employed marketing strategies such as offering their goods in packages or bundles, having sales more often and increased the number of coupons they have.
Whenever one shops, especially online, it is always advised that one look for a coupon code before checking out. There are more chances that there are coupons, particularly free coupon codes, whenever you would search on search engines. There are even web sites dedicated to listing updated coupons from stores. These days, coupon sites offer “amazing” deals each day from a store, whether it be for travel, leisure, shopping, dining, vanity or educational classes.
Before you take advantage of coupons, be sure that coupons work around what you really need and usually have, rather than snatching up so many coupons simply because it is such a great deal or a steal. Online coupons work for this purpose.
What are the advantages of using coupons?
- When you shop online, the very first thing you need to look for is a coupon code for free shipping. From this alone, you are already getting a great deal – as you are shopping from home without having to add to your total the cost of shipping!
- Coupon codes are very easy to find. You can find one just by searching for the name of the store you are shopping at and append the word “coupon” on search engines and you will have an extensive listing already. You can also sign-up for the mailing list of your favorite online shopping sites so you will be alerted whenever there is a deal.
- Coupons add value to your money. Do not focus on the discount you can get but the amount of money you save by using coupons in every purchase. It adds up!
- Consumer base strengthening. With coupons, consumers can now shop for what they want at a fraction of a cast. It can prove to instill brand loyalty.
- For businesses, it can be a good way to introduce new products and services. They can take advantage and market promotional deals, used with other offers from their store.
You can make it a habit to look for coupons first before buying things, especially online. It can be one of the smartest ways to save you money. You do not deprive yourself of shopping, but you are practicing shopping and spending wisely.
Pardon for the lack of updates, been caught up with so many things offline. It had been a whirlwind weeks, literally for what had happened in Japan and we should still continue to pray for their recovery. Personally, there are many ups and downs that happened. The downs are more of my being emotional, thanks to friends who were there to patiently understands and listen. Most especially to the good Lord who never fails me. Prayers move mountains and are always answered in his own perfect time.
Another thing to be thankful for… The moving up day of my nursery 🙂
( I did put the wrong badge on him, that why he’s wearing the parent’s badge here. Good thing another parent notice and informed me 😀 )
It’s now vacation time for the little girl as well, no more chaos in the morning for the vacation period for us three. I can work a bit in the morning as they are still in deep sleep until around 6:30-7:00 am. Their usual wake up time is around 6:00 am on school days. DH is in charge with them the whole day while I was out to work. We are also now working and looking forward to the little girl’s 7th birthday celebration around last week of April.
For our house project, again some of the makeover have been put aside as we are still working out on our budget for the kids educational expenses for the next school year. But if and when budget permits, we would be buying a new TV as the one we has right now is showing signs of giving up. lol! I am now reading sony tv reviews as a friend recommended the brand to us. Let’s see. I’ll show first the review to DH and let him decide as he’s the one expert on this.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
I think I have seen and answered this question few time already. ahaha
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Just my vitamins: omega 3, centrum and blackmores macu-vision
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
Sleepiness and laziness! ahaha
23. What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
Can’t really remember
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks from there I can fly to different parts of the world! 😉
26. Who can’t you say “no” to?
Kids most of the time.
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
28. What time of day were you born?
If I remember it right, my mom told me its around morning!
29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
11. My birthdate!
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope no one
33. It’s been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At home, glued on the news.
The recent tragedy that happened to Japan was really surprising and saddening. Seeing how the Tsunami destroyed most of their lives and properties as well are pretty scary enough. Seeing how all the cars and planes being messed up together makes me wonder how will they be able to survive such kind of wrath. Knowing that they are a known as high technologically inclined country and being known too for having the car supplier companies worldwide, we are pretty sure that they’ll be able to get through.
Aside from the buildings and houses that we saw being wiped out are hundreds of cars floating everywhere. We all knew how important are the key roles of cars in our daily living, the service and convenience it gives to us when it comes to transportation. I just hope that they would be able to recover and still be able to use some of those cars, restoration must take place.
For cars who underwent such kind of condition, it will be needing an intense cat treatment. From the car accessories in and out which includes toyota floor mats, car seat, stereos, etc. down to its engine will be a major overhaul. It’s not easy and would take quite sometime before it goes into its full running good condition. Some of the parts will be needing replacement to make it work again. Car maintenance must be able to implement always to ensure and will make you feel confident that it is safe to use whenever you travel.